The primary function of this role is to develop innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline qualified candidates, utilizing job boards, creative search techniques, and headhunting/cold calling. Will build candidate pools or databases, identifying potential candidates and using cost-effective sourcing techniques to identify candidates. Will conduct research and generate lists of target candidates.
In addition, will consistently evaluate new tools and technologies for internet research and candidate attraction. A high emphasis is placed on meeting recruitment goals in a timely and cost-effective manner with the highest quality of candidates.
- Implement aggressively targeted sourcing initiatives to generate a pipeline of candidates that will thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Identify candidates with experience in Front End, Backend, Middleware, Enterprise Architecture, Security, and Web through various sourcing and recruiting methods
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies aimed at generating consistent candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Build candidate pools for future requirements and consistently meet assigned metrics and goals
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting associations, Universities, media, job board candidates, Internet sites, social networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, current database as well as other methods
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills
- Determine applicant qualifications by interview, analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements
- Meet monthly quotas while tracking individual metrics in the IT sourcing and recruiting process
- Initiate background checks on candidates and identify potential red flags.
- Initiate drug tests and interpret results.
- Inform candidate of company’s decision.
- Compose offer letters/Work Orders and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Able to work in an office environment, sit for periods of time in meetings
- Able to communicate with business leaders, vendors, and technical staff
- BSCS, or BBA/MBA in Human Resource Management or related
Work Experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting, IT staffing, or services industry.
- Excellent attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment with competing demands.
- Must be technically savvy including a great deal of data mining, social networking expertise, and computer knowledge including Internet and MS Office Suite.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptionally organized with a proven track record of maintaining an applicant tracking system and effectively moving candidates through phases of the initial pre-screening process.
- Must be well versed in networking with external associations, organizations, etc. via telephone.
- Must be metric-driven and goal-oriented.