To achieve daily targets through teamwork and create an environment where the flow of product knowledge is distributed and updated evenly among team members and to ensure that every team member contributes to the company’s growth in the most professional way.
(According to US Eastern Standard timing) Daylight Savings > 6:00 Pm to 3:00 Am PKT.
Daylight savings (End) > 7:00 Pm to 4:00 Am PKT.
The supervisor will provide training and orientation to new hires.
The Supervisor has to manage and achieve a daily target of 95% for Pharmacy Benefits and
Medical Benefits. Other Supervisors need to achieve targets provided by the US team managers or
Director Operations US/Operations Manager. Supervisors are also required to finish the current queues
assigned to their team in a timely fashion.
- Excellent Communication and typing skills.
- Judgment abilities.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Team binding attitude.
- Stress tolerance.
- Team Leadership qualities.
- Master of Product knowledge.
- Master of workflow distribution.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Superior level of customer service as well as an understanding of the department operations.
Education and Experience
- General Education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of certain field-related topics
- At least 1‐2 years experience in the relative field or department.
- Medical billing, Pharmacy courses, or any related courses to the field are a plus point.
The supervisor is considered an integral part of management because he/she is on the implementation side and therefore it’s on his/her abilities management relies on to get the job done. Supervisors are responsible for their team members and team attitude on and off the floor reflect how their team member is performing. Supervisors need to coordinate with their team members in solving their work-related issues, making sure that the team has updated information on the product they are working on, checking their work so there is little chance of error, and organizing the team to get maximum productivity among other tasks.
The following list includes but is not limited to tasks performed by the supervisor.
- Monitor chat rooms and provide support/service onsite.
- Ensure quick response in chats and keep onsite updated with the process.
- Manage workflow and distribute work evenly.
- Manage team breaks and make sure they are on time for their shift.
- Ensure work quality, call handling, and flow of product knowledge among team members.
- Compile call logs, update plan info, PBM info & performance reports.
- Conduct team meetings on dependability, performance, and general updates.
- Emailing of updates and other issues via email to the team and other concerned department heads.
- Must have overtime approved in advance by direct Supervisor or Manager ( From Onsite)
- Needs to maintain discipline and professionalism at all times within the team.
- Needs to demonstrate initiative and strive continually improve the processes and relationships.
- Needs to perform duties given to him/her by onsite supervisor/manager.
- Needs to maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality.