The Program Support Specialist researches and obtains pertinent information regarding patients’ insurance coverage and benefits in order to help facilitate patients’ treatment. Achieve daily targets through team work and every team member contributes to the company’s growth in the most professional way.
(According to US Eastern Standard timing) Daylight Savings > 6:00 Pm to 3:00 Am PKT.
Daylight savings (End) > 7:00 Pm to 4:00 Am PKT
The Program Support Specialist will provide training and orientation to new hires as per the Supervisor’s instructions.
Functions & Performance Responsibilities
- Handles benefits request investigations submitted in the queue on the web portal, which may also include, but is not limited to, various inquiries for informative direction.
- Agents need to complete at least three cases in the first hour and must show their energy.
- The Program Support Specialist is supposed to be fully active during the shift.
- Obtains each case’s medical benefits with acknowledgment of the appropriate procedure/diagnosis codes as per the requested or prescribed drug.
- All agents are expected to call all the cases assigned to their portal queues no objections related to this will be entertained. (If your issue is legit you may report it to the supervisor).
- Agents must need to get Medical Benefits as per the SOPs defined.
- The Program Support Specialist is expected to check all the information on the script before making calls to the Insurance Plans, such as; ICD‐10 diagnosis codes, physician practice notes, and the whole script.
- PSS is required to be attentive while on the call and check your spark frequently.
- PSS must meet all productivity requirements in the expected timeframe or deadline.
- PSS must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in the expected timeframes.
- PSS must be able to demonstrate initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
- The Program Support Specialist is expected to represent the organization professionally at all
- Excellent Communication and typing skills.
- Selfless & Resourceful.
- Stress tolerance.
- Listening & speaking skills.
- Time management & Discipline.
Education and Experience
- General Education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of certain field-related topics
- At least 1‐2 years experience in the relative field or department.
- Medical billing, Pharmacy courses, or any related courses to the field are a plus point.
The training Period for a new PSS agent will be 10‐15 business days in which he can be Approved/Rejected or if his training period is extended by the Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager.